- Young & fast-paced working culture and environment
- Snacks are provided in the pantry
- Opportunity to meet and deal with clients
- Opportunity to learn every aspect of running a business
- Training will be provided for the first 1 to 2 months
- Working with 1 to 2 colleagues in the office
- Working with our other counterparts remotely
Please log in to view salary
Kelana jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Designing websites using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Designing custom websites using Adobe Photoshop.
- Coding front end websites with HTML5 and CSS3 / Bootstrap.
- Maintaining and supporting existing clients’ websites.
- Editing graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for website use.
- Meeting and training clients for website handover.
- Working with project manager/sales person to manage client’s expectations and requests.
- Providing design ideas and suggestions to team mates and clients.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Web Design, Web Media, Multimedia or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for editing of graphics and images.
- Knowledge in WordPress page builders such as DIVI, Elementor & Visual Composer/WP Bakery (added advantage if you are farmiliar with one or more, at least willing to explore and self-learn)
- Knowledge in mobile responsive and cross browser compatibility
- Passion for web and graphic design with eye for details.
- Independent learning with little or no supervision.
- Team player as you have to work with closely sales person, project manager and web developer.
- Responsible for ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Good communication skills and able to work in cross functional teams.
WHY JOIN US
We are a small, creative agency that specializes in web design and development. Our main offerings to our clients include wordpress websites, woocommerce, custom wordpress and fully customised websites. We take full ownership of our work and we pride ourselves in providing maximum value to each and everyone of our clients. Our young and startup based environment means flexibility with no dress code, no hard set rules, a lot of energy with opportunity to learn!
We believe our consistent quality work and service in the past years has brought us long term partnerships with our client. Being a micro agency we are free from corporate dramas and gossips, we believe in supporting each other and growing as team together in everything we do.
We are also on the lookout for new talents who may have an opportunity to become a business partner in the future.