DIA is a multi-award winning design, innovation and strategic branding consultancy with a presence in Malaysia. Established in London in 1983, we have been in Singapore since 1995. Known for our groundbreaking strategies and design solutions, we believe in bringing together a good mix of personalities – be it strategists, designers, experience creators, storytellers or interaction experts.
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Intan, Selangor
About The Job
Digital Designers at DIA works on projects for some of the most varied and innovative media projects online. These are major digital brand assets that are customer facing – be it B2C or B2B. Our clients are as varied as can be, so your experience with small to large-scale projects in e-commerce, digital media, advertising, motion graphics and animation will come in handy.
Expect to develop web and mobile layouts, design conversions across multiple devices, animation and supplementary design requirements, like preparing comps for presentations. With a strong attention to detail and ability to collaborate with various cross-functional teams will help you create some of the most remarkable and meaningful brand-led creations in the digital space.
We believe that every digital activity must help the brand fulfill its destiny. That’s why we are looking for multifaceted, collaborative designers to work on everything from full website rebuilds to global marketing.
This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital space, and a passion for doing just that is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that remarkability to these projects.
What we need
- 1-2 years of interactive experience (preferably agency experience)
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process.
- A healthy design background: an intimate knowledge of industry tools, and solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Leadership skills. Our designers have the opportunity – and responsibility – to come up with great ideas and work with junior designers to see them through to the finish.
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here, so we want need people who can get their marching orders and go as well as communicate and collaborate.
- Advanced knowledge & skilled in: Sketch/Google Web Designer, Prototyping tools (InVision, Axure, Marvelapp etc,), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD), image compression, file correction, and optimisation techniques.
- Malaysian citizen ONLY
WHO ARE WE
WHAT WE DO
Connecting your business to your customer, creating ideas that inspire and products or services that deliver, has never been more critical for success. Aligning your brand and business strategy by focusing both on your customer, unlocks new possibilities, new growth and new commitment in your organisation. You know your business.