Please log in to view salary
About The Job
The position holder will oversee quality control for a specific game and ensure the final project of optimal quality and delivered in time.
- Lead the creation and execution of the test plan.
- Create test cases, with help of game designer, to check and report the status for game development on daily basis.
- Assign tasks to team testers and ensure that the tests lead to projects of optimal quality that are delivered in time.
- Implement and maintain testing process to ensure both development team and QC team stays in the same page and issues are solved in efficiently. .
- Follow up on requests from the development team.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication; and proactively implement initiatives to enhance test processes and foster collaboration between internal and external QC teams.
- Draft and communicate the daily report on the versions and submissions, send them to all stakeholders.
- Manage a team of 6-7 game testers to meet the needs for daily walk through test.
- At least 5 years’ experience of testing in video game industry, including at least 3 years’ experience in mobile game testing.
- Proven ability in managing and tracking schedules for a team of game testers with shipped project as QC Lead.
- Must have a passion for mobile games, widely played games with in-depth knowledge of different types of games.
- Proven ability and experience in dev testing.
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English.
- Good interpersonal skills to undertake collaborative work with teams.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Please make sure that the duration of your education and employment on your resume are included in month/year format
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Only highly qualified candidates need apply and only candidates that meet the requirements will be considered