Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Create immersive gameplay scenarios that support and enhance the core mechanics and creative vision of the game.
- Guide a multidisciplinary pod to take your levels from concept to final polish
- Ensure a memorable game where form follows function through close collaboration with Level Art, Narrative and other disciplines.
- Collaborate with Game Designers to define and tweak game mechanics.
- As the project progresses, integrate the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine (new gameplay elements, AI, sound, etc)
- Conduct gameplay evaluations with the team providing feedback and suggestions to help fine tune and improve the game.
- Locate and fix bugs in both your own and your colleague’s work
- Support the Lead Level Designer in any ad hoc tasks and duties
- Passion for RTS game level design
- Minimum of 2-3 years game development experience and significant contribution to a mobile title that shipped
- Ability to quickly learn content pipeline and toolset and become a subject matter expert.
- Experience with Unity, design production tools and level editing pipelines
- Multiplayer game design sensibilities
- Design pipeline/asset optimization skills
- Ability to adapt to changing workflows and tools
- Positive CAN-DO attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent Japanese communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives
- Passion, enthusiasm and experience with mobile games
- Experience conducting playtests autonomously
- Experience building and iterating upon a MP level for RTS
- Please make sure that the duration of your education and employment on your resume are included in month/year format
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Only highly qualified candidates need apply and only candidates that meet the requirements will be considered