DCI is an award-winning professional digital creative tech agency based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As a unified team of creative thinkers and technophiles, our experts specialize in web design, web development, UI/UX, digital marketing, creative strategy, mobile app development, email blasting and customised software solutions. We aim to help brands establish their digital presence through a blend of technology-focused innovations and creative direction.
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Utama (Uptown), Selangor
About The Job
DCI Digital is looking for a Junior Creative Director. You will assist the Creative Director with creative direction and campaigns, as well as supervise teams and staff on multiple projects. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate candidate that will support our growing portfolio of clients and for those who wish to become a creative leader themselves.
1. Creative Conceptualization
1. Creative Conceptualization
- To work alongside the Creative Director and brainstorm creative proposals, concepts and direction for all on-going and upcoming project campaigns. You will need to make conceptual decisions and handle the workflow of several teams to ensure each project objectives are met.
2. Project Management
- To be able to multitask and oversee several projects at a time. This responsibility would include creative team member management, understanding and developing creative concepts for each campaign, ensuring high quality of deliverable, managing project timelines, and ensuring clients are satisfied with the final project outcomes.
3. Industry Research
- Stay updated on the latest digital and marketing trends and see how to implement them into our client projects. Constantly learn more about the best industry practices and technologies to better utilise them for team workflow. Research on competitors and the strategies they use for successful client campaigns.
4. Team Development
- To inspire, lead, and nurture design and creative talents of all levels. Help each member of the team learn more about their role, client briefs and assignment deliverable to foster a conducive environment for creative sharing and development.
- Possess a degree qualification in Art/ Design/ Creative/ Advertising/ Communication or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the advertising/marketing industry
- Must be highly organized and possess ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and able to cope with stress.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Having a copy-based background is preferred.
Individual Skills & Attitude
- Fluent in the use of relevant design software
- Sound technical knowledge across all digital channels and formats including email, web, mobile, social platforms, etc
- Strong time and project management
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build team management and mentoring skills
- Enjoy a fast paced and challenging environment
- Passionate and positive attitude towards work
- Able to think bigger and grow with the company
HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US!
- We have a casual fun working environment
- The team is passionate, young and vibrant
- We welcome innovation and creativity
- We do not discriminate
- We're just cool :P