- We have a casual fun working environment
- The team is passionate, young and vibrant
- We welcome innovation and creativity
- We do not discrimiate
- We're just cool :P
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Utama, Selangor
About The Job
This position a person with a good organizational skill in project management as well as planning and coordinating. Your following task would consist of:
- Meet and liaise with clients to understand their project brief and requirements.
- Coordinate communications between all internal creative and development team members.
- Track project timelines and ensure work is delivered according to schedule.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Conduct quality assurance tests during project review.
- Build strong rapport with clients to ensure long term business relationships.
- Pitch and prepare creative proposals.
- Learn and develop industry knowledge to establish areas of opportunity with potential clients.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate/Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Mass communications Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience within a client/account management role preferable.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management.
- A strong relationship builder, target-oriented, resilient and a team player with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Required language: English
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills.
- Have deep analytical skills with good commercial awareness and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to project completion.
HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US!
DCI is an award-winning professional digital creative tech agency based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As a unified team of creative thinkers and technophiles, our experts specialize in web design, web development, UI/UX, digital marketing, creative strategy, mobile app development, email blasting and customised software solutions. We aim to help brands establish their digital presence through a blend of technology-focused innovations and creative direction.