We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and we give the best high-fives in town.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Manage multiple work streams by coordinate and work closely with multiple stakeholders to design and implement high quality data solution.
- Manage, execute, prioritize and evaluate multiple project initiative per business needs.
- Manage and lead the analytics team by facilitate the team with relevant resources and deliver desirable and timely result efficiently.
- Explore and leverage the value of diverse data sets in the analytics and modelling process.
- Design, develop, monitor, evaluate, optimize, extend and maintain the data, experiment, algorithm and machine learning/ statistical model lifecycle relentlessly using combination of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- Empower, catalyze and accelerate data product development using novel scientific guiding principles.
- Continuously provide thought leadership on ways in which data can be applied positively to influence the overall business and product strategy.
- Hire, retain, develop, motivate and inspire analytics talents.
- Prepare, execute, follow up education and training.
- Perform such other duties as are customarily associated with such position and as the CEO, the Directors, or its authorized representative may be required from time to time.
If you think you can fulfill the requirements below, click the apply button!
- Background in quantitative or technology field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Econometric).
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional initiative, interacting with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Project management skills, including task distribution, time and cost management and flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with data access and manipulation in structured and unstructured data environment and terminal/ server scripting.
- Hands on experience in statistics, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing (NLP) and problem domains such as economics, psychology, banking and finance, market research, etc.
- Substantial knowledge in model evaluation, tuning and performance, operationalization and scalability of scientific techniques and establishing decision strategies.
- Familiarity with big data technology such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as D3.js, Tableau, etc.
- Strong software engineering background coupling with data structure and algorithm understanding.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills in highly matrixed environment.
- Business acumen, as well as experience and skills in creating, developing, presenting, execution and evaluation of vision, ideas and strategy.
- Research minded, analytical thinking and good problem solving skills to provide creative yet elegant solution to open ended problem.
- Self-driven, fast learner, innovation-driven, hunger for knowledge.
- Language requirement: Business English.
Dattel is at the fore-front in driving positive change via innovation in technology used in data collection in the entire ASEAN. From the people that collect data on ground to the quality control mechanisms, we have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality of data in the industry.