We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and we give the best high-fives in town.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for the following items:
- To translate designs and wireframes into high quality codes.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation.
- Able to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
- Able to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
If you think you can fulfill the requirements below, click the apply button!
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with various types of screen layout.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
Dattel is at the fore-front in driving positive change via innovation in technology used in data collection in the entire ASEAN. From the people that collect data on ground to the quality control mechanisms, we have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality of data in the industry.