We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and we give the best high-fives in town.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Build and manage the marketing and sales team.
- Coach and develop the team to ensure everybody is using best practices sales techniques, processes and tools.
- Drive sales planning and go-to-market strategies for new products and new markets.
- Design and implement a cutting edge B2B SaaS Marketing and Sales process (sales funnel) using the latest technologies and tools.
- Experiment with different Marketing and Sales approaches and processes to consistently improve results and efficiency.
- Implement and manage tools and reports for sales forecasting and sales management.
- Participate in high-value deals including hands-on negotiation, contracting and account management.
- Design and implement a marketing strategy that suits the sales strategy and support the Marketing team in executing that strategy.
- Participate in industry events and fairs.
- Closely work with the Product team to improve Products and offerings.
If you think you can fulfill the requirements below, click the apply button!
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or sales with focus on strategy, planning, management, execution.
- Demonstrable track record in leading a diverse team comprising of branding, online and offline acquisition, performance marketing and communications.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and an in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Experience in navigating ambiguity and overcoming obstacles.
- Experience in selling a B2B SaaS product is a definite advantage.
- Global / Regional experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Exceptional drive to overcome barriers with a positive and motivating attitude.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence diverse teams to accomplish a shared vision.
- Expert project management skills with the ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to create storytelling decks.
- Team player with a can-do attitude who has the success of the entire team at the front of mind.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Flexible, responsive, able to work long and irregular hours if required.
Dattel is at the fore-front in driving positive change via innovation in technology used in data collection in the entire ASEAN. From the people that collect data on ground to the quality control mechanisms, we have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality of data in the industry.