We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and we give the best high-fives in town.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Manage release schedules.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Research data management methodology with focus on storage, retrieval and security.
- Research for latest best practices for data management.
- Familiarity with all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentations.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards.
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Preparation of the big data infrastructure to be analysed by Data Scientists.
- Design, building and integration of data from various resources, and big data management.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and Project Managers.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
If you think you can fulfill the requirements below, click the apply button!
- Working experience include 5+ years as Data Engineer / Data Architect.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience in building Data pipelines
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Diploma or University degree preferred.
- Language: Python
- Good command of speaking and writing in English
- Project Management
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, data warehousing
- Strong knowledge in Excel and CSV
- Familiarity with ETL tools
- Familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem
- Familiarity with Agile software development cycle
Dattel is at the fore-front in driving positive change via innovation in technology used in data collection in the entire ASEAN. From the people that collect data on ground to the quality control mechanisms, we have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality of data in the industry.