Dattel is at the fore-front in driving positive change via innovation in technology used in data collection in the entire ASEAN. From the people that collect data on ground to the quality control mechanisms, we have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality of data in the industry.
IT - General
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- To translate the UI/UX wireframe to visual elements of the web.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Familiar with all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, functionality, testing and support.
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Research and recommend new web technologies.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS/AngularJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of CSS and CSS framework such as bootstrap.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Experience in development of browser compatibility code.
- Diploma or University degree preferred.
We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and we give the best high-fives in town.