We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and we give the best high-fives in town.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya / Jakarta, Selangor
About The Job
- Developed Android/React Native applications for both IOS or Android.
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from both IOS or Android.
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both IOS or Android and integrate with application.
- Deployment of application to both App Store or Google Play.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented.
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Have developed and published applications for iOS or Android.
- Good understanding of React Native, Android SDK, various type layout.
- Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills.
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code.
- Prior experience or exposure to Typescript.
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies.
- Experience with Google Flutter, Kubernetes, Node.js, Express.js, GitHub, and Git Command line a plus.
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
- Have continuous build experience in an Agile Environment.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile application UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Diploma or University degree preferred.
Dattel is at the fore-front in driving positive change via innovation in technology used in data collection in the entire ASEAN. From the people that collect data on ground to the quality control mechanisms, we have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality of data in the industry.