We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and we give the best high-fives in town.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Manage and coordinate all recruitment activities, head hunting and ensure regulatory aspect of the full cycle recruitment process is compliant with legislation and company SOP.
- Source, filter, plan, coordinate, and facilitate telephonic interviews,
face-to-face interviews, schedule interviews reference checks and issuing relevant correspondence to all candidates as and when required and directed by the Management.
- Initiate collaboration with universities to get talent pools.
- Manage orientation, employee on-boarding, induction to newly hired employees.
- Perform training needs analysis, design, development and delivery to drive people effectiveness in the organisation.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute company events to drive engagement of the employees.
- Assist in People & Culture initiatives.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Human Resource / people management / employee engagement or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Human Resource, Psychology, Business Administration, any related courses.
- Good command of speaking and writing in English and Malay.
- Data driven
- Flexible, responsive
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, self-driven, fast learner, innovation-driven, hunger for knowledge, curious and creative
Dattel is at the fore-front in driving positive change via innovation in technology used in data collection in the entire ASEAN. From the people that collect data on ground to the quality control mechanisms, we have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality of data in the industry.