Please log in to view salary
About The Job
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Handle Node.js + MongoDB application development
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Design and develop software (SaaS)
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experience with ECMAScript (2015/2016).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and libraries such as: Express & Koa.
- Strong proficiency working with database systems such as: MongoDB, MySQL & Redis.
- Basic knowledge in managing web server, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field