For 15 Years Cyberlynx’s University Placement Centre has been providing world class professional counseling services to students and preparing them for further studies at universities overseas. Countless graduates and alumni have gained from our expert counseling and placement advice and we are proud to have made our clients’ dreams become a reality.
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
You will be handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail parcels, undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of the main entrance
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Answer calls and route calls to specific people Call persons
- Waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in Schedule meetings and conference rooms
- Make coffee and set out food
- Ensure reception area is tidy
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office
- Coordinate office activities
- Gather personal and insurance information
- Hand out employee applications
- Arrange appointments
- Send email and faxes
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
- Perform basic bookkeeping filing and clerical duties
- Prepare travel vouchers
- Update appointment calendars
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Proven experience as front desk representative agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines e g fax printer etc
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English and Malay oral and written Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
WE PAVE THE PATH TO YOUR DREAM UNIV
“MAKING EDUCATION HAPPEN”
Cyberlynx International College is a private college in Kuala Lumpur, offering a range of diploma and certificate courses in the areas of Sports, Business, Design and Sciences. The college was founded by a group of academicians and professionals who have been in the education industry for over 25 years.
Priding itself as the first and only private college offering the Diploma in Football Studies course which is a programme developed and structured in collaboration with the University of Bedfordshire, UK, this programme was launched in 2006, and has since gained popularity amongst students.
All courses offered are approved by the Ministry of Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
In line with its mission “Making Education Happen”, Cyberlynx believes that everyone should have the opportunity to further their studies and obtain sought after qualifications. Their focus is to make it financially viable for students to study. The courses are taught with distinctive quality and commitment.