Our philosophy is to provide excellent services at reasonably competitive rates. We firmly believe people are the most important asset and are the key to our organisation's success. We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated and highly motivated professional who can make a difference in our growing organization.
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Assisting the Partners in planning and execution of all client portfolios from time management to cost control of each engagement.
- Leading, guiding, mentoring and managing engagement teams in carrying out engagements for local and multinational clients in diversified industries.
- Understanding client requirements and providing appropriate solutions.
- Reviewing and ensuring quality control of all deliverables to clients.
- Liaising with all clients and and maintaining good client relationships.
- Liaising and dealing with auditors, tax agents and company secretaries.
- Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification in ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, MACPA.
- Member of MIA.
- At least 5 years experience in Audit, Accounting or Tax
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory position, with experience in leading a team of subordinates in accounting or audit engagements
- Experience in managing and dealing with external auditors and tax agents.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Accounting and SST technical issues
- Past experience in audit/tax/professional services/consulting firms is an added advantage.
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Applicant must be Malaysian Citizen or hold relevant residence status.
CW & Associates is a professional firm established under the By-Laws of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants and a member firm of MIA. We are a fast expanding management and consulting firm offering a wide range of professional services to clients in various industry sectors both locally and overseas.