Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To manage day-to-day planning, operation and problem-solving in driving team performance to hit and exceed given KPIs
- To set, monitor and facilitate improvement in departmental and/or specific team or individual KPIs by planning, monitoring and reporting appropriately to optimize productivity and deliver consistently superior sales customer experience by highly knowledgeable and customer-oriented team members.
- To constantly motivate, guide and assist individual team members in enhancing individual strength and overcoming individual challenges to constantly hit and exceed given KPIs with; but not limited to 1-on-1 coaching and team briefing sessions
- To push and maintain high team spirit by constantly coming up with new creative ideas and mini-game plans to boost performance of the team on hourly, half-daily, daily and weekly basis.
- To prepare and complete all internal and external reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis and participate in Weekly discussions on project performance status, action plans and challenges faced with both Contact Centre Management and clients
- To conduct quality audits and assessments to ensure service knowledge competency
- To acquire expert knowledge of clients’ service portfolios, policies and procedures and industry best practices and actively providing constructive updates back to client with recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and analysis of the same.
- To actively participate in providing performance feedback and guidance with on-the-job training for new joiners and ongoing performance monitoring for current team members to improve performance and adherence to regulatory requirements
- To work together with Learning & Development Department by providing required input to Training Needs Analysis for product refreshers and Quality Assurance elements in the Contact Centre and facilitate in cross-training of team members
- To actively conduct People Management, including all HR related issues such as conducting appraisals, confirmations, internal promotions and terminations; as well as staff development and Operational Management
- To constantly monitor and manage performance of the individuals & team
- To undertake daily management activities of a team of agents
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field
- At least 1 year experience in managing outbound telemarketing teams/outdoor sales teams
- Able to work independently to lead the team with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills, emotional selling skills and team motivator
- Ability to multitask and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Able to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work on rotational shifts and possess own transport.
- Excellent skill for communicating and relating with both staff members and customers.