Cube Value is also part of a group which is has a diversified portfolio including virtual reality parks, food and beverage and other ventures. Our team are young and come from diverse cultures and encourages the development of new initiatives and ideas. You will be given many opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
IT - Software Development
Please log in to view salary
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Design and implement software for front-end and back-end systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Support existing web applications including troubleshooting, bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality.
- Provide post production support
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiar with open-source library such as Bootstrap, jQuery and AJAX
- Ability to complete all phases of SDLC
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL database design
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Experience with payment gateway integration a plus
- Strong logical and analytical skills with close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
Cube Value was founded in 2015 and was formed to develop software for the food and beverage industry to manage their inventory and cost levels. Since then it has grown and evolved into the development of an end to end solution e-procurement system which will serve multiple industries and multiple companies.