Cube Value is also part of a group which is has a diversified portfolio including virtual reality parks, food and beverage and other ventures. Our team are young and come from diverse cultures and encourages the development of new initiatives and ideas. You will be given many opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Please log in to view salary
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop a media relations strategy
- Develop social media strategies to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Create content for social media, press releases, articles and presentations
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Monitor, analyse and communicate results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Proven working experience in media/marketing/communications required
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful communications campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both traditional media and online media
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Reading and writing Chinese will be an added advantage
Cube Value was founded in 2015 and was formed to develop software for the food and beverage industry to manage their inventory and cost levels. Since then it has grown and evolved into the development of an end to end solution e-procurement system which will serve multiple industries and multiple companies.