Cube Value is also part of a group which is has a diversified portfolio including virtual reality parks, food and beverage and other ventures. Our team are young and come from diverse cultures and encourages the development of new initiatives and ideas. You will be given many opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
TAMAN TUN DR ISMAIL, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- A strong portfolio of graphical works is a must.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Familiarity with design software Photoshop & Illustrator are a must. Knowledge in video editing tool is a plus.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to read and write Chinese is required.
- Able to work with tight deadlines.
- Degree in Multimedia or its related field is a plus.
- Able to work on multi-projects.
Cube Value was founded in 2015 and was formed to develop software for the food and beverage industry to manage their inventory and cost levels. Since then it has grown and evolved into the development of an end to end solution e-procurement system which will serve multiple industries and multiple companies.