Cube Value is also part of a group which is has a diversified portfolio including virtual reality parks, food and beverage and other ventures. Our team are young and come from diverse cultures and encourages the development of new initiatives and ideas. You will be given many opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Handling full spectrum of Payroll processing inclusive of payroll checking and reconciliation.
- Ensure timeliness submission as per statutory requirement.
- Prepare monthly payroll report.
- Responsible for Salary and Statistic survey.
- Responsible of TMS related matters, capture the actual rostering record
- In-charge end to end staff separation process.
- Handling expatriate tax clearance matters
- Recommend and implement work process improvement within the area of responsibilities.
- Prepare ad-hoc staff certification request
- Possess minimum 3 years’ experience in handling payroll/HRMS support in F&B industry
- Good understanding of Employment related Act
- Meticulous and good analytical skill
- Proactive and energetic
- Independent, capable of working within tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft tools
Cube Value was founded in 2015 and was formed to develop software for the food and beverage industry to manage their inventory and cost levels. Since then it has grown and evolved into the development of an end to end solution e-procurement system which will serve multiple industries and multiple companies.