We are aggressively expanding our business, and looking for dynamic, driven and motivated individuals to join our team. Our Direct-To-Consumer segment (D2C), is one of our fastest growing product areas in the market, with an abundance of expansion plans and innovative ideas on hand.
IT - Data Science & Analytics
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Job expectation :
- Minimum of three years experience working on multiple data sources. Familiarity with database elements in terms of tables and relationships between them, not specific database products
- Experienced in sourcing, assessing, quality assurance of data sources
- Experienced in troubleshooting data quality issues
- Able to develop logical queries to merge data sources to satisfy information requirements
- Manage resources allocation as required including cover for major changes and call out processes
- Develop and manage processes for efficient processing of data requests from customers
- Work across teams to obtain resources where necessary for database changes or new application processes
- Coordinate and respond to customer data queries and challenges on data results provided through applications
- Work with suppliers to resolve data errors in source systems within an agreed SLA
- Able to lead/participate in meetings with internal/external customers and suppliers for BAU or project related activities
Job Requirements :
- Strong English skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of data query language (SQL) & ETL tool (Talend).
- Previous experience working with SSM, CCRIS, Litigation or Angkasa data
- Understanding of Data Warehousing / ETL techniques
- Special Skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable team working skills working across different technical and non technical teams
- Customer and solution focused
- Previous experience of setting up and documenting processes for administrative tasks
- Ability to clearly articulate processes and to train others on how to use them
- Previous experience of managing small teams of administrative staff would be an advantage.
LEADING CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY (CRA)
TRUST, COLLABORATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
We take pride in our employee being innovative and taking initiative in every assignment. Our success stems from our people, working in teams, giving and taking support, helping to exceed our customer’s expectations. At CTOS, we are not just committed to performing well as individual but as a team to strengthen the company as a whole. Our values of trust, collaboration and accountability are at the heart of everything we do. We see our values as our strength, as well as our responsibility.