We take pride in our employee being innovative and taking initiative in every assignment. Our success stems from our people, working in teams, giving and taking support, helping to exceed our customer’s expectations. At CTOS, we are not just committed to performing well as individual but as a team to strengthen the company as a whole. Our values of trust, collaboration and accountability are at the heart of everything we do. We see our values as our strength, as well as our responsibility.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Identify and rectify data integrity issues.
- Dispute issue in relation to CCRIS, SSM, litigation, trade reference and any other datasets the company may acquire in the future.
- Liaise with respective data sources/owners to ensure integrity and quality of data.
- Respond to client’s requests and deliver support in a timely fashion during integration Work with internal/external clients to understand their specific support needs and requirements
- Ensure all CRA and BNM guidelines are adhered at all times
- Generate monthly data analysis reports to identify data enrichment and quality issues.
- Support Head of Department in establishing process flow/SOP for services obtained from data source
- Where applicable, to discuss with the related team/department to ensure the process flow/SOP is in line with guidelines and policies.
- Constantly communicate and update senior management on issues reported dependent on criticality.
- Conduct bulk and historical data extraction for the subscribers. ·
- To ensure the processing and delivery of data is in accordance to the delivery time committed to the customer.
- Anticipate and is flexible to changes in client support requirement.
- Perform necessary quality control checking prior delivering data to clients.
- To communicate with necessary department to drive the product development
- A recognized Degree or Diploma in IT with relevant experience in data related field
- Excellent in written and spoken communication skills
- Possess creativity and analytical thinking
- A team player with a demonstrated ability to problem solve with effective solutions.
- Possess data analytical skills, preferably in credit data.
- Skills in MS Office applications, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with a meticulous and accountable approach to work.
- Ability to multi-task, work proactively and thrive in a small team environment.
- Ability to perform well to achieve task objectives under pressure of tight timelines.
- Good oral and written English / Bahasa Malaysia (Optional).
- Possess excellent listening, rationalization and problem-solving skills.
- Prior working experience in bureau related data or data from financial institutions
TRUST, COLLABORATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
LEADING CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY (CRA)
We are aggressively expanding our business, and looking for dynamic, driven and motivated individuals to join our team. Our Direct-To-Consumer segment (D2C), is one of our fastest growing product areas in the market, with an abundance of expansion plans and innovative ideas on hand.