- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Great opportunity to learn and grow yourself
Please log in to view salary
SS2 (Petaling Jaya) , Selangor
About The Job
You will ensure the continuous growth of our E-Commerce business. In this position you will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage all aspects of the e-commerce websites including, planning, content creation and management, product listing, optimisation, maintenance of E- Commerce tools and platforms. You will also be responsible for promotional campaigns, customer service, design briefing, web analytics and reporting. Help to coordinate E-commerce website development projects.
- Manage all E-Commerce activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Manage relationships with E-commerce marketplaces like Lazada, Shoppee, etc in Malaysia and other Region
- Maintain an accurate product catalog (pricing, copywriting, imagery, etc) on all E-Commerce platforms
- Build and maintain all promotional tools and campaign (promo codes, gift with purchase, product bundling, online campaigns, etc) across all platform
- Responsible for optimizing the customer experience to ensure the day-to-day effectiveness of web content display.
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs.
- Forecast, track and report key store metrics of each E-Commerce channels platform, identify improvement areas to increase the sales.
- Implement e-commerce strategy to improve website performance and meet E-Commerce revenue target.
- Plan online promotions and sales activities on all E-Commerce channels to push sales
- Implement internet marketing including SEO, SEM, Mobile Advertising, Youtube, Social Media, etc
- Create, update and ensure proper site products and content for social media and listing on various E-Commerce platforms
- Collaborate across marketing, design and operations to set up new products & promotions online. Work closely with Marketing Teams for better brand execution.
- Work with the rest of digital marketing team to develop digital campaigns to improve quality traffic acquisition and sales revenue
- Report on E-Commerce performance - Make yearly, quarterly and monthly sales plan and forecast and track key metrics of performance on each E-Commerce channels platform
- Manage E-Commerce team workload
- Posses Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role ideally in a startup or entrepreneurial environment
- Hands on experience managing ecommerce website/CMS.
- Experience in Magento and wordpress
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS (web/email)
- Good understanding of web design and web analysis
- Understanding and experience in, UX, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media, Display channels
- Experience A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Strong organizational skills as well as analytic.
- Ability to work under pressure and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Email marketing, with experience creating and driving successful campaigns
- Project management experience and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
WHY JOIN US
CT Hardware Sdn. Bhd. was established in 1977 as a powertools and machinery dealer retail outlet. Throughout the years of establishment, CT has always emphasised on strong customer service and support. In 1999, CT has been appointed as a "Bosch One Stop Centre" which not only able to provide full range of Bosch's powertools but also a professional service centre for Bosch's range of power tools. Apart from BOSCH tools, CT Hardware also carries a large range of products from internationally renown manufacturers including Grundfos, Skil, Pferd, Toptul, Stanley, Tsurumi, Fasco, Stihl, Robin and Ingersoll-rand to name a few. To date, we have over 30 years of experience in selling and servicing quality professional hand and power tools, accessories, construction and lifting equipment, safety equipment, water pumps & filtration, workshop and garage equipment and related products and continues to improve ourselves to serve our customers better.