Step through our doors and you will see why we are the world’s most influential digital performance agency. Our diverse team of 110 people, passionately give brands the digital edge they need to succeed. We believe that going digital is an essential part of any marketing strategy. As a World Brand Congress and A+M award-winning agency and as a critical partner, we demonstrate value for growing our clients business. We recently joined forces with the Dentsu Aegis Network. This union promises to strengthen our digital propositions in the market, steering an old legacy into the 21st century. Step inside, we’d love to share your story with the world.
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Work alongside Agency Leads on intelligence tools, data and strategy for new Clients
- Mentor 1 - 2 Jr. team member and together with him responsible for performance account execution
- Execute strategically and manage performance campaigns and not only limited to, account set up and day to day management.
- Increase effectiveness of performance campaigns through monitoring and testing keywords, ad copy, and keyword bids
- Monitor performance trends, best practices, and techniques to keep up to date on performance knowledge
- Develop estimates, budgets, and media recommendations for client campaign and new business opportunities
- Assist Planners and Agency Leads for the monthly plan with the rationales and backed with past performance analysis
- Analyze client campaigns trends as well as qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates to clients and account teams
- Prepare insightful, filled with actionable steps and easy to visualize PCRs / Month end reports
- Maintain relationship with multiple internal working team.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of hands-on experience preferably in an agency environment.
- Proficient working knowledge on Google Adwords (SEM, GDN & YT), Bing ads, Facebook. Experience on LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads etc is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in planning and executing SEM, Display, YT and Paid Social Campaigns.
- Ability to segment audiences and build campaigns to reach customers at various stages of the conversion funnel.
- Business acumen with ability to assist business teams with proposals and meeting preparation.
- Ability to create reports from multiple sets of data. Mixture of implementation of Analytics and reporting preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, should understand formulas and pivot tables.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Google Certifications will be an added advantage.
DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
OUR VALUES/WHO WE ARE
What happens when you breed a group of young, passionate digital marketing specialists? You get a synergy of innovation, inclusivity and imagination. Our team of digital experts drive digital business performance and delivering transformational business outcomes.
We develop effective strategies for clients in a range of markets and industries. We apply globally inspired thinking, coupled with local insight and expert implementation to achieve great results.
We're agile, which means we move fast. Real-time reporting, close ties with media owners, and an instinct for trends means we spot opportunities first — achieving excellent ROI while reaching out to new audiences.
We're pioneering. ‘Never been done’ is not a phrase that bothers us. Our proprietary platforms are continually raising the bar within the industry and our media firsts win attention and awards year after year.
We're ambitious which is why we’re always working to make things better. From award-winning campaigns to industry-leading expertise and inspired customer service, we aim high and never settle for the status quo.
We're responsible. We get real results by doing things the right way. That means putting quality first, taking ownership of our actions, communicating openly and treating people well in everything we do.
We're collaborative. We work alongside media owners, the global iProspect network and our Dentsu Aegis partners, achieving outstanding results by sharing ideas and knowledge with the best in the business.