Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Serve as the point of contact for all members and guest within CO3.
- Work on community task together with the Campus Head and take an active role in the development of internal connections between members, through events, physical interaction or digital communication.
- Solve member-related issue to ensure smooth operation.
- Provide weekly and monthly report to track KPI
- Ensure that our members and guest have the best experience in CO3 Meet and greet members and guest with enthusiasm and a genuine smile. Building a strong relationship and act as the first point of contact for everyone providing professional and friendly services.
- Handle phone calls and manage the switchboard.
- Driving sales revenue by seeking out new business opportunities via leads and enquiries.
- Developing and implementing sales plans to achieve set sales targets
- Partner with Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilizing innovative and creative sales tactics
- Touring and demonstrating CO3 location and business solution with potential members
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- Experience in customer service, sales or project management
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
- High level of English – both verbal and writing is a must
- Getting the job done, Practical, fast thinker and deliver whatever it takes.
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different stakeholders
- Able to start immediately will be added advantage.