Pioneering in innovation and delivering maximum value accross the asset and operation life cycle
Marketing - General
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
1) Analysis review of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
2) Budget preparation and financial projections
3) Full sets of accounts and Consolidation of group accounts
4) Internal and external audit experience
5) Cash flow management and tax computation
6) Knowledge in disclosures and presentation of financial statements in accordance to FRS reporting and Bursa Malaysia listing requirements
Degree in Accounting or equivalent with MIA membership - minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in public listed companies
CMG ONLINE SDN BHD
CMG Online Sdn Bhd is a leading IT solution company incorporated in Malaysia in the year 1997. The group consists of a number of fully owned IT companies that are recognized locally and internationally for its quality deliverable and enterprise IT projects that contribute to the growth of Malaysia IT infrastructure. The company is ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and CMMi certified.
The group has staff force of 400 and continues to grow rapidly due to the demand of professional candidates for its enterprise projects within Malaysia and regional countries. If you are the keen to work with an International Quality Award Winning Company that consists of a team of IT professional, certified PRINCE and PMP project managers, IT subject matter expert in various industries, doctors, business expert, IT architect, retails specialist and others. Please do not hesitate to submit your application today and be part of CMG family.