IT - Software Development
Please log in to view salary
Kelana Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
Click Services Sdn. Bhd., part of the QLIC Group of Companies. Establishing with a clear vision to “Make CONVERSION easier by revolutionizing Brand Experience”; guided by clear mission to digitalize Brand Experience through Omni-Channel (O2O) Experience.
Spreading into 3 wings, namely Smart Activation, Smart Retailing and Smart CRM, we operate with World Class Mindset as we serve all the World Class Customer across the Globe. Results, Results and Results is our single focus in the solution we provide to clients. We believe in creating a TRIPLE WINNINGs proposition across Consumer, Client and Company (us) as the ground to keep us moving!
Preferred candidate with strong passion or past FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Good) industry experience. Only for Local Malaysian candidate.
- Do you want to be part of a team which leads the Future Marketing?
- We are SME 100 Award winning Marketing Agency - Click Services Sdn. Bhd. which focuses on Tech Marketing emphasize on Digital Media, Smart Retailing, Smart CRM and Smart Activation.
- Our clientele are Local and International Giant, whereby we consistently growing and learning together with these Market Leaders.
- Want to be part of the team whereby we will be redefining the Marketing Definition in trade? Talk to us now at [email protected]
- If you're looking for an internship position, we welcome you to apply and kindly state that you are looking for an internship placement.
- Analyse, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Work alongside other teammates on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practice Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Familiarity database technology such as MySQL, Oracle SQL
- Developing, testing and debugging JS micro-services to support react web and mobile applications
- Additional advantage: UI/UX, PWA
- Experience in developing mobile applications or image processing would be considered as advantage
- Working experience: 1-2yrs+
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline; preferably from Local Universities such as UM, USM, UKM, UPM & UTM with CGPA of 3.5 and above