1. Leading project planning sessions to create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, delegating tasks and allocating resources
2. Participating in tender process (eg: design, submission and review)
3. Managing project progress and adapt work as required
4. Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
5. Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
6. Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
7. Managing relationships with clients and stakeholder by managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
8. Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
9. Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
10. Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
11. Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
12. Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
13. Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff.
14. Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
15. Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects