Marketing - General
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
Have you ever wondered how a short video is filmed? From ideas to a real environment, it involves different teams to finish it. This job role is able for you to explore more about it. If you are a self-motivated person and are able to work under minimal supervision, you are welcome to apply for this job. You are able to work with different departments such as the account servicing team on handling project enquiries, assisting with research and formulating client’s proposal, and providing administrative support where necessary. Also, you will be able to learn how to build relationships with clients and vendors, as well as develop organisational and project management skills.
- Plan, strategize and execute campaign's KPI.
- Ideation, concept proposal development and pitching.
- Project integration with internal and external teams.
- Craft our differentiation strategy
- Brief our creative team about marketing projects they’ll be working on (for example eBooks, email campaigns and advertising banners)
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses
- Design promotional campaigns for new products and markets
- Develop our social media strategy
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns and events
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges
- Gather feedback from sales and analyze consumer behaviour to define our company’s positioning
- Account handling and servicing.
- Candidate must possess a decent command of the English language. Extra language proficiency is a plus.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency
- Be proactive, organised and willing to help with any projects
- A strong team player – able to work with different teams
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines