Clavata System provide the right resource to all our client, therefore our client is only require to focus on their core business and we take care the rest.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Develop and maintain web applications, interfaces and batch services according to the coding standard and pre-defined architecture/design.
- Deliver tasks on time according to schedule.
- Provide accurate task status.
- Manage branching (source code version control).
- Participate in technical discussion and feature analysis.
- Support Project Leader in system requirements analysis, estimate development workload and planning.
- Support testing team in troubleshooting during testing phase.
- Support Infrastructure Manager and Project Leader during deployment phase.
- Investigate issues, debug, fix code defects and deliver packages in rollout application.
- Feed the “knowledge base” repository and technical documentations.
- Participate in project reviews and follow ups.
- Develop, build, test, and deploy applications using iterative, and waterfall / agilelike development processes.
- Raise and discuss potential impacts on task delivery with the Project Portfolio Manager.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft development tools including: Microsoft Visual Studio, .Net framework, C#, high concurrency services oriented programing, multithreads programing, and windows service programing, WCF, high performance SQL statement/procedure based on MS SQL Server.
- A knowledge in Content Management System (CMS) will be an advantage.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Willing to communicate and work constructively within a collaborative team in an international environment.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in OOP techniques and methodologies using C#, coding of a separated, multi-layers (data layer, business layer, and user interface layer, etc.) architecture.
- Possess analytical and problem solving.
- Organized, self-motivated, energetic, customer-driven, confident and assertive, accountable and have initiative.
- A good team player.
WE MAKE YOU FOCUS
IT COST SAVING COMPANY
Clavata System Sdn Bhd is the leading independent supplier of IT networking hardware and services with operation in Malaysia. Our main focus on New and Refurbished hardware provide a cost saving method to our clients for their networking hardware investment. Clavata also believe in Green Technology, which not only save on energy consumption but also the reuse of second-hand equipment to reduce the usage of earth natural resources. We believe Go Green does not only apply on daily personal but also as a whole company specially in usage of hardware equipment.