Department: Commercial Performance and Operations (CPO)
Reports to: Head of Global Business Center
Clarivate is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including the Web of Science™, Cortellis™, DRG, Derwent™, CompuMark™, and MarkMonitor™Today, Clarivate is on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations. For more information, please visit clarivate.com
We employ more than 6000 colleagues in 43 countries. Clarivate is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE: CCC; CCC.WS.
Clarivate is looking to stand up a world-class Customer Service organization with team members who have the perfect blend of strategic and creative thinking to support our global customers.
Purpose of Position:
Working at Clarivate means working for the world’s leading IP technology company and working with some of the world’s most innovative and disruptive companies. Our customers (including 89% of the world’s top patent filers at the last count) choose us because we specialise in developing and delivering innovative products and services that eliminate risk and leave them to do what they do best: activate ideas that change the world.
This role helps reinforce the delivery of world class software support by providing focus on high-volume or escalated cases. The Support Incident Manager acts as a liaison for the customer within Clarivate to ensure the appropriate focus and prioritization of software incidents and/or a trend of related software issues are guided through to resolution. This is done by 1) providing customers with accurate, timely and transparent communication of support incidents, 2) coordinating Clarivate’s efforts to resolve incidents, to reduce volumes and resolution times, and 3) to maintain consistent messaging across organizations
The position requires exceptional customer service skills and a strong desire to be on a continual journey of learning a variety of products, content types and customer “personas”. Mastery of spoken and written English, having a positive and friendly demeanor, great problem-solving skills, and both confidence and poise in all customer interactions, particularly via phone, are a must. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Identify customers who, through escalations, At Risk Register (ARR), or a high volume of tickets, are candidates for focused Incident Management attention;
- Initiate contact with Customer and coordinate a regular communication plan, ticket update cadence, and negotiate closure of Incident Management process
- Provide increased visibility and responsiveness through a coordinated debrief of incident queue and progress with internal Clarivate teams including Sales, CSM, Software Support, Professional Services,Technical Support, Product Managers, and CloudOps
- Build and foster customer and internal relationships with Professional Services, Sales, and other groups to help drive company goals through consistent and accurate messaging via phone, email, MS Teams, and other channels
- Develop a full understanding of service capabilities
- Maintain detailed call records for all internal and external customer interactions.
- Strive to meet all performance metrics for Software Support delivery
- Act upon and report customer feedback to contribute to organizational learning and ensure best practice is coordinated across the organization
- Proactive in identifying any potential improvements to Software Support, identifying any capability gaps and flagging to the Head of Software Support
- Act as the ‘face’ of Clarivate and demonstrate our company values at all times
- Other duties as assigned