Clarivate is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including the Web of Science™, Cortellis™, DRG, Derwent™, CompuMark™, and MarkMonitor™. Today, Clarivate is on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations. For more information, please visit clarivate.com
We employ more than 6000 colleagues in 43 countries. Clarivate is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE: CCC; CCC.WS.
Clarivate is looking to stand up a world-class Customer Service organization with team members who have the perfect blend of strategic and creative thinking to support our global customers.
Purpose of Position:
Working at Clarivate means working for the world’s leading IP technology company and working with some of the world’s most innovative and disruptive companies. Our customers (including 89% of the world’s top patent filers at the last count) choose us because we specialize in developing and delivering innovative products and services that eliminate risk and leave them to do what they do best: activate ideas that change the world.
This role provides effective software support for customers; following policies and procedures to meet and exceed customer expectations and developing technical expertise to resolve queries and issues. This Software Support role is responsible for providing functional support for multiple software solutions. This position works with customers and Clarivate consultants to triage, troubleshoot, document, and resolve support issues.
The position requires exceptional customer service skills and a strong desire to be on a continual journey of learning a variety of products, content types and customer “personas”. Mastery of spoken and written English, having a positive and friendly demeanor, great problem-solving skills, and both confidence and poise in all customer interactions, particularly via phone, are a must. Additional language skills are a plus.
Working hours (Monday evening to Saturday morning):
To be flexible within 8pm to 8am (US shift mainly)
8pm- 5am, 9pm to 6am or 10pm to 7am
- Managing team members and business operations for day-to-day tasks
- Working closely to support the Software Support Consultants on problem-solving
- Serve as the first point of contact (via phone, email, and web-based support portal) as a part of the customer service team regarding questions and issues related to multiple software products.
- Triage of all incidents logged, determining the priority levels of all calls
- Interact with customers, professional services, product management, and software developers to provide professional and efficient advice and assistance as the customer advocate
- Resolving incidents in accordance with the Service Level Agreements; prioritize and resolve quick issues and escalate other issues to the relevant function
- Building customer relationships via phone, email, and other channels
- Foster internal relationship with the other support teams
- Contribute to the development of services best practices (in particular around technical aspects)
- Additional tasks as defined by management
- Develop product knowledge through training and mentoring; aiming to develop expertise across the Clarivate software product suite
- Maintain detailed call records for all internal and external customer interactions.
- Strive to meet all performance metrics for software support delivery
- Act upon and report customer feedback to contribute to organizational learning and ensure best practice is coordinated across the organization
- Proactive in identifying any potential improvements to Software Support, identifying any capability gaps, and flagging to the Head of Software Support
- Act as the ‘face’ of Clarivate and demonstrate our company values at all times
- Other duties as assigned