Inside Sales Manager – IP Group, Web Of Science & Life Science
If you’re ready for a great career opportunity, now is the time to join Clarivate. The role of the Inside Sales Manager is an exciting opportunity for the right sales leader to lead a team of Inside Sales Account Manager & Account Executive for the assigned business unit & territory. This role is crucial to establish & develop a team of sales champions, along with developing and implementation of key processes, practices & cross-functional relationships needed to support the accelerated growth of the APAC business.
The Inside Sales Manager will be required to provide the guidance & support to the team to manage existing customer relationship & to uncover new business opportunities to achieve the desired new business targets in the assigned territory within the APAC region and develop new business potentials for the assigned IP or Science product platform – in an industry who owns and operates a collection of subscription-based product and services focused largely on analytics, including scientific & academic research, patent intelligence and compliance standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence trademark, domain & brand protection.
This role will be located in the Penang, Malaysia office and reports into the GBC Commercial Sales Director. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with a track record of success in delivering sales results within a fast paced & highly competitive sales environment. This is a great opportunity for an innovative & energetic Inside Sales Manager to effectively build, coach & develop a world class sales team in driving retention and renewals with upsell and cross-sell opportunities & acquiring new businesses opportunities.
- To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by achieving the desired new business targets
- Forecast accurately with constant communication with Sales Director throughout each week/month
- Build & maintain a culture that inspires a sense of urgency, drive constant innovation and learning
- Strong sense of individual & team accountability
- Drive the team’s efficiency in building trust with customers, qualify & execute on new leads and to comply with a pre-defined Clarivate’s sales cycle process which includes the defined process of the CRM tool Salesforce
- Constantly coach and improve the team’s understanding of the relevant set of Clarivate products & solutions positioned to meet the various customer’s needs
- Insights & strong understanding of competitor’s products and services and effectively position Clarivate’s solutions to address the customers’ requirements
- Actively participate in team meetings and events and share best practices of your customer, product and sales knowledge to enhance team collaboration, resource virtualization & productivity
- Responsible for team’s accountability in creating and updating account profiles, providing quotes and booking deals in C-Force & other related CRM tools
- Identify potential targets and review contact lists to drive accuracy & productivity of team’s performance
- Execute on quarterly initiatives, integrated marketing campaigns for verticals, blitz campaigns, etc.
- Assume responsibility to establish & maintain a consistent effective communication & coordination with external sales leaders & field sales team
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the organization include Marketing, Business Systems, Order Management, Sales Operations, and other support teams to ensure successful implementation of programs