GBC Clarivate Graduate Acceleration Programme (CGAP) for graduates, is a specially designed one year on the job rotation programme which includes a variety of exposure, opportunities, and networking. Through structured learning, hands on project, continuous feedbacks and supportive colleagues, the CGAP will offer you the chance to grow and have an impact in your chosen area. As one of the top global organization and an industry of future for Malaysia, CGAP is designed to provide graduates with domain expertise, customer training and strategic platform to jump start their career. The programme invites graduate from a wide range of academic background. Our GBC CGAP Apprentices will experience a formal 1 year on the job training and rotation to gain maximum exposure in all relevant areas for an apprentice’s development. Do explore the world of opportunity and see how the Clarivate Graduate Acceleration Programme can enhance your career.
Be part of the Best Work Place Ever! at Clarivate
You will be assured to fast pace your career aspirations with us. We encourage our CGAP apprentices to unleash their potentials to develop their domain expertise and leadership capabilities.
If you’re ready for a great career opportunity, now is the time to join Clarivate. The role of the Inside Sales Graduate program is to identify potential candidates whom will have the opportunity to learn from senior sales champions & leverage their experience to grown into future sales roles within the organization. Each candidate is tasked to strive within the APAC region for the assigned IP or Science product platform – an industry who owns and operates a collection of subscription-based product and services focused largely on analytics, including scientific & academic research, patent intelligence and compliance standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence trademark, domain & brand protection.
This role will be located in the Penang, Malaysia office and reports into the GBC Commercial Sales function. The ideal candidate should be self-driven with good communication skills, possess self-confidence & perseverance. This is a great opportunity for an energetic candidate to effectively excel in account management and to have the exposure and better insights on the various business culture for the assigned geographical coverage in pursue of new business opportunities.
- To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by achieving the desired new business targets
- Forecast accurately to your direct manager with constant communication throughout each month
- Work efficiently with customers, qualify & execute on new leads and to comply with a pre-defined Clarivate’s sales cycle process which includes the defined process of the CRM tool Salesforce
- Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of the relevant set of Clarivate products that are sold to the user base.
- Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and services and how we can successfully position ourselves against them.
- Actively participate in team meetings and events and share best practices of your customer, product and sales knowledge to enhance team collaboration, resource virtualization & productivity
- Maintain adequate telephone and MS Teams meeting volumes as defined by Sales Management.
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles, providing quotes and booking deals in Salesforce.com.
- Identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles within existing clients
- Execute on quarterly initiatives, integrated marketing campaigns for verticals, blitz campaigns, etc.
- Assume responsibility to establish & maintain effective communication & coordination with assigned Field Account Manager & other functional team members
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A self-starter who is not afraid of taking the initiative and generating their own ideas on how to find and grow new business
- Language Proficiency - Excellent in both English & Korean language of the assigned geographical market in verbal/written skills, preferably also equipped with good presentation skills
- Persistent and motivated to overachieve against target
- Excellent sales, account management and leadership skills
- Great organization and time management skills
- General knowledge and understanding of utilizing SFDC
- The ability to establish & cultivate strong internal & customer focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment
- Desire to grow in your career and work in a fast-paced environment
Education & Experience:
- Education background – Degree in biomedical, chemistry & pharmaceutical, biology, ecology & legal with prior related patent intelligence or academic consortium, law firms & research institute internship is a plus
- Internship experience working with end customers and local resellers & distributors is a plus
- Fluency in both written & spoken English and other native language (Korean)
- Curious, flexible and competitive
- Enthusiastic and energetic self-starter
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Teams, Salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications is preferred