GBC Clarivate Graduate Acceleration Programme (CGAP) for graduates, is a specially designed one year on the job rotation programme which includes a variety of exposure, opportunities, and networking. Through structured learning, hands on project, continuous feedbacks and supportive colleagues, the CGAP will offer you the chance to grow and have an impact in your chosen area. As one of the top global organization and an industry of future for Malaysia, CGAP is designed to provide graduates with domain expertise, customer training and strategic platform to jump start their career. The programme invites graduate from a wide range of academic background. Our GBC CGAP Apprentices will experience a formal 1 year on the job training and rotation to gain maximum exposure in all relevant areas for an apprentice’s development. Do explore the world of opportunity and see how the Clarivate Graduate Acceleration Programme can enhance your career.
Clarivate Graduate Acceleration Programme (CGAP) Product Support Representative (Customer Service)
Be part of the Best Work Place Ever! at Clarivate
You will be assured to fast pace your career aspirations with us. We encourage our CGAP apprentices to unleash their potentials to develop their domain expertise and leadership capabilities.
Purpose of Position:
The Product Support Representative is part of the overall Global Customer Service organization. This position will provide support for customer queries on Clarivate Analytics products within assigned area(s) of expertise.
The core responsibility is to support all incoming product and technical customer cases via phone, email, webform or live chat. Cases may involve “how-to” questions, content and data questions, product navigation, simple training, research support, configuration changes, and technical troubleshooting.
Product Support Representatives are required to provide timely, accurate, and value-adding customer service to all internal, external, and potential customers. The position requires exceptional customer service skills and a strong desire to be on a continual journey of learning a variety of products, content types and customer “personas”. Mastery of spoken and written English, having a positive and friendly demeanour, great problem solving skills, and both confidence and poise in all customer interactions, particularly via phone, are a must. Additional language skills are a plus.
• Provide verbal and written response to customer inquiries utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring that customer inquiries are handled correctly and follow all processes, procedures and best practices
• Efficiently resolve customer problems and/or questions related to products and services, in a professional, accurate, courteous and timely manner • Delight customers with exceptional service skills and a can-do attitude with every interaction
• Complete and demonstrate a progressive understanding of the training requirements and pass all new-hire onboarding programs and toll-gates
• Assume ownership of customer inquiries until resolution is provided to customers’ satisfaction
• Replicate customers’ technical/product issues to provide appropriate steps for resolution • Interpret and analyse customer needs to resolve inquiries and improve product utilization
• Maintain a high level of knowledge about products and new product releases through participation in product training and go-to-market launch activities
• Be a great team-player with your customer service colleagues, our Sales and Account Management partners, and key internal stakeholders. Rigorously uphold our core values: Aim for greatness, value every voice and own your actions Skills and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university required, science degree preferred
• 1-3 years of customer service experience
• Analytical, troubleshooting and decision-making skills
• Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all levels
• Excellent writing, phone handling, communication and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional English language skills including a clear, crisp, easily understood, direct but pleasant communication style
• Ability to communicate with poise and confidence working through complex issues
• Proven customer service skills including acting with urgency, being proactive, thinking like a client, following up and following through, and never settling for delays or a less-than great experience
• Excellent presentation/training skills
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask and while maintaining a sense of urgency
• Consistent, positive attitude and deep customer service orientation
• Ability to think logically, critically, quickly and strategically to solve issues
• Ability to meet departmental deadlines and use effective organization and planning skills
• Desire to remain in and grow an exciting career within a dynamic, innovative company