The Drug Pipeline Identification team is responsible for maintaining the timeliness and accuracy of investigational drug content on Cortellis Competitive Intelligence (CCI, https://www.cortellis.com/intelligence/) and other products within the Life Sciences portfolio. The Global Editorial Operations group gathers and analyses a variety of scientific and industry source data to provide value-add content for these databases, while the Business of Science team make efforts to provide comprehensive and timely data on Cortellis platform, including CCI, CRI (Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence), CTI (Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence) and CDI (Cortellis Deal Intelligence), etc.
The main role of the Drug Information editor involves researching, identifying, translating, capturing and processing pharmaceutical content, specifically from China and Chinese language sources, updating it into Cortellis CI, and helping to maintain the quality of the database’s overall drug and company records. The sources for this information include regional conferences, which the role holder will be expected to attend, as well as direct engagement with relevant companies to gather source data. It is also expected that the Drug Information editor will take an active role in supporting development of drug, press release, company and associated clinical trials content and policy, and support of other Editors in the Global Editorial Operations group in identifying data for their content sets.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, research and update pharmaceutical information into drug and company records in Cortellis CI and other products
- Identify, research, translate and update press releases related to China pharmaceutical industry into Cortellis CI and the related workflow platform
- Write and edit to a high standard for publication
- Attend, report and update from national and international conferences as required
- Other tasks cooperated with Global Editorial teams
- Assist the manager in the development and maintenance of editorial policy, processes and procedures