Department: Commercial Performance and Operations (CPO)
Reports to: Head of Global Business Center
Clarivate is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including the Web of Science™, Cortellis™, DRG, Derwent™, CompuMark™, and MarkMonitor™Today, Clarivate is on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations. For more information, please visit clarivate.com
We employ more than 6000 colleagues in 43 countries. Clarivate is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE: CCC; CCC.WS.
Clarivate is looking to stand up a world-class Customer Service organization with team members who have the perfect blend of strategic and creative thinking to support our global customers.
Purpose of Position:
The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) - Trademark Maintenance is part of the overall Global Customer Service organization. The CSS is responsible to deliver front end service and support for Clarivate Trademark Maintenance service customers.
The position requires exceptional customer service skills and a strong desire to be on a continual journey of learning a variety of products, content types and customer “personas”. Mastery of spoken and written English, having a positive and friendly demeanor, great problem-solving skills, and both confidence and poise in all customer interactions, particularly via phone, are a must. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Provide professional, efficient, high quality service to a portfolio of (key) renewals customers on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborate with all areas of the business where/when necessary to meet customer expectations by ensuring adherence to the agreed or required service levels
- Ensure compliance with department and legal procedures and take immediate and appropriate action when risks arise
- Develop customer expert knowledge and familiarity of Clarivate’s IP services and software products
- Guarantee customers receive a professional, efficient and courteous response to queries
- Develop a successful working relationship between Clarivate’s local and global teams
- Occasionally be responsible for managing projects as assigned for existing customers
- Assist team members with additional workloads as deemed necessary by business/customer needs
- Ensure appropriate turnaround times and response quality to meet customer targets and to align workflow with business objectives
- Embrace initiatives to reduce manual exceptions/work around to facilitate a more seamless partnership with customers
- Understand and adhere to ISO 9001 processes at all times
- Ensure that customer profiles are kept up to date in order to provide the relevant areas of the business with current information