Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our colleagues grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply! Our people make all the difference in our success.
Product Support Representative (PSR)
- Join a global organization supporting people creating innovations that change the world.
- Participate in a 9-week training program to set you up for success
- Accelerate and develop your career in Customer Service
- We’re launching a world-class Global Business Center in Penang, Malaysia and have multiple opportunities available. If you are looking to start a career at an amazing company where you will continually learn and grow, now is the time to join our team!
About the role
As a Product Support Representative, you will be interacting with EMEA and AMER customers via phone, email and live chat, answering product, content, training and technical troubleshooting queries mainly on publishing S1 manuscripts : Author, Reviewer, Editor, Admin and Developer support.
Please find the FAQs on S1 support: https://clarivate.com/webofsciencegroup/support/scholarone-manuscripts/faqs-help/.
In this role you will develop deep product and technical expertise that will help you support and deliver exceptional customer service. Working across our various communication channels, you will need strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Always professional, you will provide timely, accurate and value-adding customer service to all internal, external, and potential customers.
- Shift Hours / Working Hours: To support US evening shift / after US Office hours shifts. This would be a fixed shift in Penang. To start the shift between 5.00am or 6am MYT / 4.00pm or 5.00pm EST
- There will be no shift differentials for this support hours
- During Training period the work hours can be from 8.00pm or 9.00pm MYT / 7.00am or 8.00am EST