Now City-Link is able to offer an extensive range of products and services to cater to both the domestic and international markets. Since our debut, City-Link Express has expanded beyond the Malaysian shores and into Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, etc.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
SHAH ALAM, Selangor
About The Job
- Identify potential prospects to develop new business.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by post, telephone and personal visits.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to the Management.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Develop business strategy to attract and secure customers to establish long term business relationship and ensure continuous renewals.
- Conduct analysis and studies to identify sales growth and potential businesses.
- Attract and secure customers to establish long term business relationship to ensure continuous renewals.
- Minimum SPM / Diploma / Degree or its equivalent.
- At least one (1) year experience in sales / marketing / business development role with proven track records.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia; speak in Mandarin will be advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is a pre-requisite.
- Possess own transport with D license and willing to travel to do sale.
- Self starter, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
FOUND IN 1979 BY FOUNDER AND DATO DAVID TAN, DATO DAVID TAN HAS MADE CITY-LINK EXPRESS THE SUCCESS IT IS TODAY.
CITY-LINK EXPRESS (M) SDN BHD PROVIDES EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES
CITY-LINK Express (M) SDN BHD provides express courier services for documents and parcels. It also offers third party logistics, supply chain management, freight forwarding, corporate mail-room management, warehousing, and inter-state trucking services. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia with additional offices in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei; Kwun Tong, Hong Kong; Singapore; Taipei City, Taiwan; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Phonom Penh, Cambodia; Shanghai, China; and Jakarta Barat, Indonesia.