- We believe in investing in our people; resources, training, and more will be provided on-the-job
- Work with an amazing team that is dedicated to supporting each other and growing together
- We love pizza
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fast growing company with massive growth opportunities
- Opportunities for expansion of responsibilities & promotion into leadership roles
- Performance incentives + bonuses
- Personal development support & mentorship
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
You will be working with the CEO to decide on marketing priorities, make hiring decisions, and execute on digital marketing projects with focus and efficiency.
You must love (read: live and digital marketing to excel in this role, specifically in a B2B context. You must be able & willing to get your hands dirty with execution when required.
You must be in alignment with our core values of Ownership, Self-Mastery, and Radical Transparency.
We are growing rapidly (40% month-on-month on avg. in 2018) and our plans for 2019 are even greater. Your growth and earning potential is uncapped as long as you are able to take advantage of the opportunities to learn and grow in value to the company.
Your ongoing responsibilities will include the following:
- Prioritise, plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, content marketing, video marketing, social media and display advertising
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Maintain brand consistency across multiple channels
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Assist the CEO in hiring, managing and training a team of digital marketing A-players
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and unexplored tools. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Work Environment & Location
You will be part of our pioneering team in Kuala Lumpur. This means that you will have control over what our culture will be like, by the attitude and energy you bring to the team, as well as the hiring decisions that you will be making alongside our CEO.
You must be living in KL to be considered this role. Alternatively, you must be willing to travel to our office every day or relocate to somewhere near.
Our office is located at WeWork KL, Equatorial Plaza. We have an 11-pax private office suite.
You will be a part of the WeWork family with all the perks that come with it (unlimited coffee, fruit water, beautiful city views, great lounge areas, etc.)
Requirements & Key Skill Sets
In order to hit the ground running, you must meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record as a Marketing Strategist or Marketing Manager
- At least 3-5 years of experience in B2B Digital Marketing
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You must be fearless in voicing your opinions
- You must have a passion for B2B digital marketing
- You must be a proactive leader who takes ownership of your outcomes
- You love taking on challenges and learn new skills quickly
- You must be able to pick up new software quickly
- You are a self-starter who constantly finds new ways to improve your performance
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and time-management skills
- You must be willing to put in long hours, even on weekends.
Salary is negotiable.
WHY WORK WITH CHRONOS AGENCY
ABOUT CHRONOS AGENCY
We are a small but mighty e-commerce marketing agency based in Singapore. We develop and execute done-for-you digital marketing strategies (email, Messenger, & SMS marketing) that help high-performing e-commerce businesses from all around the world increase their revenue by an average of 10-30%.
We love how our work brings Freedom to our clients, empowering them to focus on their “areas of genius” while enabling ourselves to lead lifestyles of our desire. We take extreme Ownership over our work, taking pride in our drive for excellence while owning up to our shortcomings. We commit to Self-Mastery with a burning ambition to be better than we were yesterday. If this resonates with you, then read on!
"Work is challenging but fulfilling".
This is the comment we often hear from employees. As much as we try to maximise the value we deliver to our clients, we are also obsessed with giving our “internal customers” a great experience working in the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer; more than half of the company are ladies, and most of them are mothers! (We deeply respect them for being able to handle a day job and managing children at home). We have a great mix of talents too from fresh graduates to senior writers with more than 30 years of experience in advertising.
We are growing really quickly and are actively looking to hire talents with the right drive and attitude to hop on the bus!