Operations & Admin
Please log in to view salary
At your own home, Overseas
About The Job
- To assist in data management including daily data entry.
- Invoicing, issuing receipts and general administrative support
- Support and coordinate schedules and attend meetings, events, and appointment; Record and prepare meeting minutes.
- A strong team player and able to work across functions, and with external customers
- Prepare management reports (sales forecast, KPIs, budget, etc)
- Manage and maintain office inventories
- Handle calls and email enquiries
- Support Sales and Customer Service team as and when required
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Ability to work independently from home and inter-dependently with the team from Singapore and the Philippines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, possess strong verbal and written communication abilities in English and Chinese Language to deal with international customers
- Strong time management & project management ability; able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Great attention to details in dealing with a large datasets, preferably skilled in Pivot Table.
- Good computer literacy and proficiency in MS and/or Google Suite applications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good customer service skills is an added advantage