Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Able to create and prepare layout plans, 3D drawings, 2D drawings and visuals proposal.
- Present and propose concepts to each clients accordingly their desired needs.
- Attend meetings and liaise with customers. Understanding their needs and translate into workable concepts & design.
- Handle all documentation which including moodboards, presentation boards, 2D & 3D drawing required on project requirements.
- Able to propose suitable materials, color scheme, and carpentry or joinery works from the overall concept.
- Able to work independently as well as team player when required.
- Attention to detail in terms of concept, design & construction drawings.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Intermediate Executive specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Autocad, Sketching, 3Ds Max, V-Ray rendering