CHEMIND’s vision is to enrich lives and maximise property values through the protection of structures with in-depth consultation, specialised waterproofing solutions, commercial-grade workmanship, and unmatched customer service.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Lead and develop performance marketing strategies to significantly increase traffic, sales, engagement and new customers from social media and display advertising
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and test, scale, and optimize marketing campaigns to drive key user actions on our platform
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze and report on multiple data sources including SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.
- Manage the Company’s existing presence on e-commerce marketplaces including sales, transactions and operations
- To oversee creation of contents (eg: photo, layouts, video)
- To oversee content strategy for the brand
- Design innovation mindset
- Strategic thinking mindset
- Min. 2-3 years experiences in digital marketing or other marketing and advertising related fields
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Comprehension of marketing campaign concepts (across multiple offline and online channels)
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing analytics (website and social media) and creating marketing dashboards and reports
- Required skill(s): Adobe lllustator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD
We exist to enrich people’s lives by protecting their homes with the preservation of structural integrity.