Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
BUKIT JALIL, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Brainstorming and idea scheming for creativity and storyboard for video editing.
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Produce videos that are creative and fun in nature, and tell compelling stories to capture the heart of our target audiences and help them to make a purchasing decision.
- Good sense of timing and visual awareness, and a high level of attention to details.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of videos produced.
- Organize sound track and sound effects and string together audio and graphics for a perfect final product.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing techniques / industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Coordinate efforts with our support team in Philippines to produce end results
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing / Advertising / Media / Arts / Design / Creative / Multimedia / Mass Communications or equivalent with 1-2 years’ experience are preferred. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient experience in video editing software such as After Effects / Adobe Audition / Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Understanding of Basic Photography skills such as composition and lighting.
- Demonstrate video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Highly productive, focused and efficient with excellent time-management skills.
- High level of initiative and able to work well in a team
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator knowledge is a plus.