Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Basic knowledge of accounting system
- Perform supplier invoices checking
- Posses basic account & booking knowledge
- Assist in preparing full set of accounts
- Assist in other general administrative work
- File, organise and maintain all documents in proper manner
- produce invoice, payment voucher and all ther required paperwork for business operation
- Support other ad-hoc task assigned by manager.
- Able to follow instructions and work independently with minimal supervision
- Organized, hardworking and with a keen eye for details.
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Office - MS Word and MS Excel)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma qualification.
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.