We are looking for young, vibrant, passionate and hardworking people to join our cause, that we are in the business of innovating and changing the way we approach taking care of our seniors and the ones that need care the most.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Ensure that the culture of the company is kept and to monitor and maintain the motivation of the employees.
- In-charge for the overall recruitment, from searching for candidates, to onboarding them and performing interviews with the relevant department heads, and perform exit interviews for all employees.
- Handle and advise management on disciplinary issues, dealing with staff, conduct, counselling, grievance handling and other employee relations matters in compliance with Malaysian Labour Law.
- Identify, develop and coordinate training programs for the staffs
- Manage, monitor and follow-up on employee compensation and benefits.
- Support the managers in the Performance Management process.
- Serve as the point of contact for HR matters.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Must possess at least a Bachelors Degree or Diploma related to Human Resources or in any similar discipline.
- At least 5 years of HR related experience and a strong knowledge and experience in Malaysian Employment Law and current best practices
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport and communicate well with the employees and management.
- Work well with the elderly
CARE Concierge is an award winning Eldercare and Post Hospitalization Operator and tech startup with a diverse portfolio that includes Premium Assisted Living Facilities, Home-Care and Daycare Centers.