Please log in to view salary
Pasar Seni, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
THE HUMAN CAPITAL Manager will play a pivotal part in formulating and implementing the group's human capital policies and procedures. Working closely with the CEO in order to enhance the Human Capital function, the Human Capital Manager’s main focus will be on:
- Talent acquisition: Building the organisation.
- Organisational Development: from talent development to management.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Corporate Culture and Employee Relations.
- International Mobility.
The successful candidate will have the entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of drive, creativity and passion to be part of an ambitious growing business.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology or Law or Business Administration.
- Minimum: 5 years’ human capital management experience with 2 years at a managerial level.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- A flexible team player with the ability to work in a matrix reporting environment is essential.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who possesses strong leadership attributes and can drive change, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships.
- This position demands high level of confidentiality, interpersonal skills and integrity.