Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Across Malaysia, Selangor
About The Job
- Identifying new properties and maintaining relationship with all stakeholders to ensure properties are managed profitably.
- Responsible for end-to-end business development of the assigned area; includes planning and building short-term and long-term supply.
- Cross-functional approach through coordination with multiple teams in different geographical areas.
- Creating a balance in inventory growth and demand to ensure optimization in relation to performance.
- Proposes potential business agreements through various channels, i.e. contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales.
- A high degree of ownership & possess a sales mindset
- Strong organizational and time management.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to work in uncharted conditions.
- Previous hospitality experience, or in growth-stage startup environments is an advantage.
- Target driven, a self-motivated and can work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.