- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be preparing the country launch from one of the most innovative mobility start-ups.
- Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with devOps & Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Your application will be proceed once you submit your application by this link: https://apply.workable.com/bussr/j/EEEA865363/
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM BUSSR
Founded in Singapore with a passion for new mobility, Bussr is focused on expanding transportation options in APAC, beginning with buses. As cities continue to grow, Bussr will allow urban residents to take ownership of their transportation options.
We are changing the future of mobility in Asia Pacific with sustainability in mind. Bussr strives to provide a platform to avail efficient, convenient and cost-effective means of transportation. Led by a team of experienced visionaries and executors in the mobility space, we are quickly expanding our reach to serve the commuting needs of all residents of Asia Pacific in time to come!